Saturday, March 31, 2012

T.J. Maxx Haul Part 1- Clothing and Accessories

Hey everyone!

Alright, so I know this is way late in the game, but I never realized how AMAZING T.J. Maxx is! I went in there to see if I could find any products by theBalm and left with so much stuff! I'm in love, that's for sure! I decided to split this up into two sections because this post was going to be way too  picture heavy all in one. So I decided to make one for the clothing and accessory purchases and one for the makeup, nail, and hair purchases. Let's start with the former since there are only three things in this part. 

 The first is the shirt that I just happened upon. I usually don't try on such bright clothes, but I was thinking ahead into the future for summer and this is the perfect summer color. I tried it on and fell in love. I have never been someone who looks good in patterned clothes, so the color blocking on this shirt was just enough of a quirk without going overboard. It's a gorgeous coral color with tan and navy fabric on the sides and a navy sash to tie around it. It's a super light fabric and tunic style. I can't wait for it to warm up finally so I have an opportunity to wear this and it was only $16! 

Second item was another one that I was looking ahead to summer with. I am going to be doing a bit of traveling this summer and needed a smaller purse with a long strap for when we are out and about. This one caught my eye immediately because of the colors mostly. I love greens and blues and with it mixed with the tan colors, I fell in love. It's got a long dark blue strap and three inner pouches. It is the PERFECT size for traveling lightly with just my phone, wallet, and camera. This one was also only $16 and originally $55!


Last item was something I have been needing for a while and it was a new wallet. I am currently using the rattiest old wristlet at the moment and its disintegrating before my eyes. I found this one and it just so happened to have the same pattern as the purse, so SCORE! haha It's deceivingly compact and folds out to have 15 card slots, two money flaps and a zippered pouch. Along with a zippered outside pouch. It's also in a gorgeous coral colar as well. This one was $12 and originally $68! 

All in all, I loved all my purchases and the amazing deals I got on them. I also just noticed as I put those pictures up that I seem to have shopped with a very strict color scheme in mind. Completely subconscious, but they all tie together really nicely! :D

Check out Part Two as well to see the makeup, nail, and hair deals I got!

See you soon!

-Rianne
Have you found any great deals lately? If so, where?

No comments:

Post a Comment